If you're looking to make the move and purchase a property in Fernvale or its surrounding area then this classy property should be on the top of your list to view this weekend. Situated only minutes to Fernvale's central business hub which boasts your everyday retail shops that you may require. Such as Woolworths, coffee shops, cafes, local water hole, bakery, chemist, hardware shop and Fernvale Primary School which is one of the best schools in the area.
If you would like a change you can enjoy a short 15 minute car ride to Ipswich CBD where you will find an array of coffee shops, restaurants, cinemas, local high schools, bigger retail sector and if you want more you can venture into Brisbane which is only 45minutes away. If you would like to enjoy a peaceful day on the water's edge having a barbeque, sailing canoeing or dad might be the keen fisherman. Then Wivenhoe Dam which boasts some of the best Bass Fishing in Queensland is only 10minutes away for your enjoyment.
The property which is only five years old and sits on 618m2 block on the high side of the street catching cool afternoon breeze. The fully rendered home is finished off outside in eye catching earthy colours which gives this property great street appeal. Once inside you will find;
* Four bedrooms with three built-ins and the main has a walk-in robe and ceiling fans to all
* Main bedroom is quite spacious and the room is serviced by reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Servicing the main bedroom is an elegant ensuite with shower, w/c vanity and access to walk-in robe
* Stylish main contains separate bath, shower with earthy colour feature tiles, free standing vanity
* Stunning kitchen colors that capture the internal colors of the house
* Caeserstone black bench tops, which can double as breakfast bar, wall oven, glass cooktop, dishwasher. Also an abundance of cupboard and bench space and large corner pantry
* Large air conditioned dining and lounge room all living areas are tiled for easy cleaning
* Laundry is internal not in garage, remote garage doors, electric hot water and water tank
* The property has am alarm system, double lock up garage with access to inside the property
* Good size outdoor patio area, side yard access room for a pool or shed subject to local council approval
* Tenant in place to 20/1/2017 paying $300 per week
Overall this property is the complete package and would make any buyer excited about owning it, Also the property would make a great investment buy and sit back and relax nothing to do. So if you would like to inspect this stunning property please feel free to contact me to arrange you private inspection of this impressive property.