The standout features of this property is its rustic charm and breathe taking views out to Mount Walker and water views of the both dams.
It's an easy commute on the Cunningham Highway of 20 minutes to Ipswich, 20 minutes to Boonah and 55 minutes to Brisbane City.
Tranquil and extensive gardens.
An abundant amount of infrastructure which could be easily be used for a cattle or horse stud.
The existing accommodation could lend itself to a Bed & Breakfast facility or to facilitate all the family and extended family living on the same property.
With the local primary and high school bus going past the front gate and a private school bus stop a mere 6 klm away.
A Super cross and Motocross track used previously by Professional riders for training.
- Architecturally designed with soaring ceilings and an open plan living/dining/kitchen with a home office.
- 3 bedrooms (Main with walk-in robe & Ensuite)
- 2nd Bathroom with Laundry
- Extensive Deck and a Pool (leading out from the kitchen)
- Combustion Stove and an open fire place
- Double Brick
- Open Plan kitchen/dining/living
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins (1 x air-conditioned)
- Hardi Plank and Insulated
Original Coleyville Primary School
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living
- 1 x bedroom
- 1 x shared bathroom
- Storage room or small nursery
- Cedar Cladded A-Frame Barn Style Shed with Mezzanine Storage
- 2 x Carports
- Caravan & Boat Cover
- Large Barn Style Hay and or Machinery Shed (concreted)
- Fenced Pens/Stables Suitable for cattle or horses
- Steel Yards
- Barn with a covered cattle crush and race with a Loft (concreted)
- Hay Shed and 2nd set of yards
2 x (1 x extra-large) Dams & 17.5 kw solar + 5KW = total 22.5KW, over 70,000 litres of Rain Water tanks, fully irrigated water system and a bore.
There are so many extra's on this fantastic acreage property, it is definitely worth an inspection.
Please find or email me today to book your viewing of this property.