With construction near complete, this Stockland Home has been designed for a busy couple or a young family to move straight into. With all fixtures, fittings landscaping & fencing included and finished to the highest standard you family can sit back, relax and enjoy all the features that this quality built home and neighbourhood offers.
*If you're a first home buyer wanting to build your brand new home, you may be eligible for the Queensland Government's $20,000 First Home Owners' Grant
• 3 Bedrooms, master with double vanity, ensuite and WIR
• Two separate living areas, open plan living and dining to outdoor alfresco area
• Generous lounge/ entertainment area at house entrance
• 20mm reconstituted stone bench tops to bathroom and kitchen
• Block out roller blinds to all windows, 2590mm ceiling height throughout
• 900mm gas stainless steel cooktop, oven and range hood
• 600mm stainless steel dishwasher
• Mirror robe doors and melamine shelving to all cupboards
• Ceiling fan to all bedrooms and alfresco area
• Spilt system air conditioning to living and master bedroom
• Tiles to living, bathroom and alfresco
• Carpet to all bedrooms
• Minimum 6 star NatHERS energy rating
• Landscaping, clothesline, letterbox and fencing are all complete
*If you're a first home buyer and wanting to build your brand new home, you may be eligible for the Queensland Government's $20,000 First Home Owners' Grant now extended unit 31 December 2017.
Taking pride of place in the Ipswich area, Sovereign Pocket is a residential community complimented by large open spaces, natural parkland, barbecue facilities and biking and walking tracks.
Featuring close proximity to the newly opened Deebing Heights Primary School, major shopping Centres, Orion and Yamanto shopping Centres, new parkland recreational area and Ipswich CBD, Sovereign Pocket provides a wide range of modern and newly constructed homes suitable for different lifestyle needs.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Geoff Giles, Realway Property Consultants. Call 0438 436 337 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
*disclaimer: Buyers maybe be eligible for the $20,000 First Home Owners' Grant. The First Home Owners' Grant is a Queensland State Government initiative and is not a Stockland promotion. Eligibility and date restrictions apply. Visit firsthomeowners.initiatives.qld.gov.au for further information.
*Disclaimer: Price is correct as at date of publication and is subject to change without notice or obligation. Home is subject to availability. Price does not include stamp duty, registration fees or any other incidental fees associated with the acquisition of land. All images and statements are based on information available to Stockland at the time of publication and may be subject to change without notice. All images are indicative only, are artist's impressions and are subject to change.
*Disclaimer: Furniture not included in the sale