This well presented home has all the homely touches! Located in the handy suburb of Raceview, within minutes of shops, schools, public transport and highway access.
- Separate living areas include living room, family & meals area, plus multi-purpose room which could be rumpus/4th bedroom/child's activity room
- Established gardens including fruit trees and passionfruit vine
- All 3 of the bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans, & two of the bedrooms are also air conditioned
- 2 way bathroom which services these rooms & acts as a semi-ensuite
- Kitchen is well appointed with under bench oven & plenty of cupboards, and looks out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Security screens to doors and windows, ceiling fans, good sized laundry
- 2 car accommodation with drive through access to the rear yard
- Fantastic sized outdoor entertaining area, plus 2 garden sheds & lawn locker
- Fully fenced 550m2 elevated block in quiet cul-de-sac
- So close to everything including walk to schools, parks and bus
- Perfect for those starting out or for those downsizing
- For the investor - this property is currently tenanted at $325 per week
Positioned in the ever popular suburb of Raceview, walking distance to private and public schools, parks, local shops, gym, & bus. Also in close proximity to the new Coles shops, Booval Fair and Winston Glades Shopping Centres, as well as easy highway access, you'll love the convenience of this central location.