If you're looking to make the move and purchase a property in Fernvale or its surrounding area then this classy property should be on the top of your list to view this weekend. Situated only minutes to Fernvale's central business hub which boasts your everyday retail shops that you may require. Such as Woolworths, coffee shops, cafes, local water hole, bakery, chemist, hardware shop and Fernvale Primary School. With Ipswich a short 20 minute car ride to Ipswich CBD where you will find an array of coffee shops, restaurants, cinemas, local high schools, bigger retail sector and if you want more you can venture into Brisbane which is only 45 minutes away.
The property which is only five years old and sits on 800m2
* Four bedrooms with three built-ins and the main has a walk-in robe and ceiling fans to all
* Servicing the main bedroom is an ensuite with shower, w/c, vanity and access to walk-in robe
* Stylish main contains separate bath, shower, free standing vanity and separate w/c
* Caeserstone black bench tops, which can double as breakfast bar, free standing 900mm stainless steels dual fuel stove, dishwasher. Also an abundance of cupboard and bench space and large pantry
* Large air conditioned dining and lounge room all living areas are tiled for easy cleaning
* Double lock up garage, gas hot water
* Good size outdoor patio area, side yard access with room for a pool or shed subject to local council approval
* Auction the 03/03/18 onsite at 1.30 open from 1.00pm
Overall this property is the complete package and would make any buyer excited about owning it, Also the property would make a great investment buy and sit back and relax nothing to do. So if you would like to inspect this stunning property please feel free to contact me to arrange you private inspection of this impressive property.