CONTRACT CRASHED! The vendors are needing to move on.
• Are you looking for something with seclusion plus an added bonus of panoramic views with an easy commute of 10 minutes to Rosewood (Train Station), 30 minutes to Ipswich and Brisbane 60 minutes (approx) then this is the property you've been waiting for!
• It has the additional benefits of fertile black and volcanic soil which would comfortably run 50 bullocks or 40 breeders plus progeny or maybe horses if this is more your style. It currently has a good body of feed to last the winter months along with numerous sweeping valleys with grass trees aplenty on the slopes.
• Water is well taken care of with 2 x dams (1 x spring fed) and a bore which supplies to the outlying troughs for stock water. A large hay shed 17 x 14 x 9 metres high which could easily hold 220 x round bales (approx) plus a set of steel cattle yards with a crush and loading ramp are situated at the front of the property for ease of transport.
• Another 15 x 9 metre shed with a carport, along with a work bench and a cold-room is located in close proximity via a walkway to the homestead.
• As you enter the stylish lowset home from the front entry, it opens out into the large air-conditioned living room, which also features a cosy fireplace. This flows through to the dining/kitchen room (air-conditioned as well). The family friendly kitchen has a large corner pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven.
• It features 4 x bedrooms with a master bathroom and ensuite. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and the other three have built-in robes, plus ample linen storage and three of the bedrooms have air-conditioning for summer comfort.
• For afternoon relaxation there is a choice of the full length veranda along the front of the home or at the rear there is a beautiful greenery. The other choice is a morning or afternoon stroll through the extensive, tranquil with easy care gardens around the perimeter of the home.
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.