Yes we're on the market again! If you missed out on this gem of a property while it was previously under contract, now is your chance try again.
- Previously under contract for several months, our past 2 contracts were regretfully not able to be fulfilled for different reasons
- We've had 2 building and pest inspections which were both accepted each time
- Our owner has now moved on from the property and is motivated to sell
- This house is positioned nicely on the block with street frontage, set back to give plenty of front yard
- Perfect for those downsizing or those starting out in the market
- Neat, cosy home with a northerly aspect & front patio to enjoy the morning sun
- Plus a large covered outdoor entertaining area out the back
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes, main with air conditioning
- Carpeted air conditioned living area, leading to meals and kitchen
- Kitchen is complete with overhead cupboards & looks out to the outdoor patio
- Tidy bathroom, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Security screens to doors and windows
- 8 panel Solar System to help keep the electricity costs down
- Separate internal laundry room
- Room for 2 cars in the tandem carport
- Drive through access to the rear yard through the carport
- Plenty of room to get your camper van or trailer into the rear yard
- Good sized garden shed
- 625m2 block which is fenced and is a nice manageable size
- Walk to schools, parks, bus transport and Raceview Tavern
Positioned in the middle of it all in the ever popular suburb of Raceview. In such close proximity to local shops, bus transport, Public & Private Schools, University, Ipswich CBD, Shopping Centres and Tavern. Access to the Highway and RAAF Base are also very handy - you'll love the convenience of this central location.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.