If you are wanting the peaceful surrounding of the country side but you still want to be within 10 minutes of the Ipswich CBD then this stunning property will give you the best of both worlds. Newly built just over twelve months ago this property has the wow factor. Whether it's the striking feature of the stone wall at the entry giving the property outstanding street appeal to the beautiful secretly nailed Merbau polished floors that flow throughout the home you will appreciate just how stunning this property really is.
Arriving at the entry to the home you will take notice of the landscaped gardens and water feature which make up part of the homes streets present. Once inside the generous size of the foyer and higher than normal ceilings endlessly flow on past the study leading you into the focal point of the home the kitchen. Here the fusion of all spaces are joined and form part of the homes central hub.
* Four oversized bedrooms with built-ins and large walk-in to main bedroom, carpet and ceiling fans
* Elegant ensuite includes oversized walk-in shower, stone bench tops with twin vanities and flick mixer taps
* Children's retreat area with storage cupboards, ceiling fan which is adjacent to the front bedrooms
* Stylishly designed main bathroom, walk-in shower, stone bench tops with flick mixers taps
* If you enjoy a bath you will find this free standing bath to die for, sit back and enjoy the peaceful time
* Abundance of linen storage space, LED down lights throughout the home
* Impressive kitchen design from the soft close draws to the 40mm stone bench tops, spacious walk in pantry, 900mm free standing stainless steel oven with soft touch controls, 900mm range hood, dishwasher, large draws for storage extra space, great size island bench which you can utilise as a breakfast bar, stunning pendant lights, dual door fridge space
* Adjoining the kitchen area is the dining room which opens out to the rear deck through dual stacker doors which creates a seamless view of the rear yard
* Snuggle up with the family while watching movies in your very own theatre room
* Generously sized family room opens up to the expansive area of the rear deck creating that feeling of openness ideal for entertain family and friends which also comes with your very own built in barbeque with stone bench tops, side burner and storage space
* Great kids play area and fort for fun times all under a large shade sail. Room for a pool as big as you like
* If you would like a shed then there is an abundance of room to build the biggest shed you like, the owner has already run power to the area
* There is plenty of roomy you would like a horse. Garden shed for your yard equipment
* Spacious laundry area with plenty of bench space, overhead cupboards, linen cupboard and under bench space for dryer and washing machine
* Remote double lock up garage. Fully fenced boundaries.6400m2 Block
* Twin 10,000 litre water tanks as well as town water
* Abundance of off street parking for all your vehicles, trucks and machinery
Close to the new Ripley town centre and a short drive to Springfield shopping centre, Booval Fair or Yamanto shopping centre. If you are requiring a train station then Dinmore secure park and ride train station is only 10 mins down the road. All local primary, secondary schools and hospital are with 10 mins also. If you would like to view this spectacular property then please feel free to give me a call to book your private viewing.