Perfect for the active family, this home is a commitment to perfection and what a great design with lots of space along with all the luxury touches & trimmings. This stunning home comes complete with 5 bedrooms + a study (4 built in) 2 separate living areas, 2 bathrooms, huge outdoor Entertainment area, Spa and double Car accommodation.
ON THE LOWER LEVEL:
You will find the massive air-conditioned main bedroom with a designer walk in robe fitted with felt jewellery drawers, tie holders, double hanging, and shoe section etc, every woman's dream!!
- A stunning ultra-modern Ensuite with quality tiles & his and her vanity, plenty of storage
- Custom fitted out laundry with built in laundry baskets and built in clothes line airier
- An ultra-modern crisp white 2 pac kitchen with Caesar stone bench top, glass splash back, stainless steel dishwasher, induction cook top, large stainless steel oven, soft closing draws & designer fit out, it's simply breathtaking!
- Large air-conditioned tiled dining & lounge room which has beautiful timber French doors leading out to a 14mt long outdoor area.
- Internal timber stairs lead up to an oversize air-conditioned living area
- 4 bedrooms + study with ceiling fans, quality carpet and window furnishings
- Stunning family bathroom with modern tiles and quality fittings and fixtures
- Double carport, side court yard + garden shed
- Large fully fenced rear yard with side yard access through double gates
- Plenty of room for a big shed and or pool on 708 m2
- Fully Insulated
- Roof has been restored
The area is also serviced by the Raceview & Churchill State Primary Schools as well as the new State of the art Amberley Primary School. There is also, in many cases, free or government subsidised bus transport to a host of private schools including St Edmunds and St Marys Colleges, Ipswich Boy and Girls Grammar Schools and West Moreton Anglican College and the new Bremer State High School.
There are several, child care facilities, sporting associations and clubs within the vicinity and this suburb also boasts quick access to the major highway to Brisbane as well as all the normal amenities you would expect in one of Queensland's biggest growth corridors.
Likewise, if you're thinking of selling your home and would like my professional help, please give me a call to discuss how I can make selling your home a more enjoyable and profitable experience.
Real Service, Real Results