Uniquely positioned with two street frontage on an 810m2 block, you'll be captivated by this mid 1920s porch & gable Bungalow home. Positioned within walking distance to the new Coles Shopping Centre, this street is amongst the suburbs best and will be the perfect location for your family.
• Loaded with character, this home has kept many of its original features to ensure its timeless history remains
• The front door features leadlight glass, which leads to the lobby entrance with characteristic port hole window
• Many lovely original features remain, including coloured glass casement windows, beautiful pine floors, high ceilings, V.J. walls & ornate timber breezeways
• Offering 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes, main also with air conditioning
• The large sleep out and front sunroom is a great space to use as you wish
• Spacious living area is the centre hub of the home
• Separate dining room is positioned off the kitchen
• Large family sized kitchen boasts plenty of storage, overhead cupboards and dishwasher
• Beautiful mountain views can be found from the rear of the house
• Bathroom features elegant claw foot bath
• Updated roof, re-wired, new ceiling fans, ceiling insulation
• The laundry is located underneath the house, along with plenty of storage space
• Fully fenced block of 810m2, which is level, and has single car accommodation
• So close to so much- Walk to schools, shops and bus transport
• Don't delay your inspection!
Perfectly positioned in the suburb of Silkstone, this fantastic area is extremely handy to amenities including Coles shopping centre, parks, schools, sporting and entertainment clubs, the Booval shopping precinct, bus, train & gym, as well as Ipswich CBD.