Great investment Opportunity over 5.8% return on listed price.
This great lowset brick home is quite larger than most of the properties built in the surrounding area and offers a savvy investor the chance to enter the investment market adding to their growing property portfolio or if you are a first home buyer then this would make the perfect starting place to get into the market. Currently tenant to the 16/10/19 paying $350pw and they are great tenants treating the property just like their own home and would love to stay on. The property is elevated up from the street level and sits on a 622m2 block.
The quite country estate is the feeling you get when visiting the area where the property is located. Best the best thing you are only within minutes to two major shopping outlets "Booval Fair and "Riverlink". Booval train station is just up the road and its only 35 minutes by rail into the Brisbane CBD. Making it only a 40min transit from home to the Brisbane CBD how good is that. Schools, hospital, university, sporting fields and the top of town coffee shop and restraint precinct are only minutes away also.
* Four good size bedrooms, main bedroom with a walk-in robe and others have built-ins
* Great spacious lounge room which will fit the biggest of lounges is situated at the front of the home
* Stylish ensuite with separate shower, vanity and w/c
* Classy main bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity along with separate w/c
* Great designer kitchen with stainless steel wall oven, glass cooktop, range hood and dishwasher
* Large bench tops, dual 1 1/2 sink with flick mixer taps, microwave cavity, double door fridge space
* Abundance of cupboard space and bench space you can also utilise the bench as a breakfast bar
* Adjacent to the kitchen is the spacious open plan living area and dining area with air conditioning
* Good size entertaining area and great fully fenced yard for the kids and dogs
* Double lock up garage with remote, security screens, water tank and side yard access
* Room for a shed subject to Ipswich City Council approval which would be great as the property has two street access
* Currently tenant to the 16/10/19 paying $350pw
Overall this is a property which investors will be happy to have on their books sit back and get somebody else to pay of your mortgage. If you would like to view the property we require 24hrs notice as the property is currently rented.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.