Attention First Homes Buyers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This newly built home in the popular suburb of North Ipswich has just been completed and its one that will attract a lot of attention. If you're a first home buyer this property should be on the top of your list to inspect offering you the $15,000 first home buyer's grant and no stamp duty. If North Ipswich is where you are searching for a property why buy something that is old and dated when you can purchase a home that has everything new and comes with a 6 year structural warranty. Alternatively you may be that savvy investor who is looking for that right property and doesn't want to go through the hassles of the building period and you just want to buy now and buy new.
Live the perfect lifestyle with the North Ipswich Riverlink precinct nearby and St Joseph's just a short walk away, this residence offers the area's conveniences and so much more. When location and convenience are paramount then this is a perfect opportunity for the astute buyer to invest in their future whilst appreciating an amazing lifestyle. Convenient access to Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich CBD, restaurants, coffee shops, train station and easy highway access to Brisbane or Toowoomba.
* Rental appraised at $375pw
* 4 spacious bedrooms - 3 bedrooms with double flushed built in robes, two with their own balconies
* Spacious master bedroom located at the rear of the property with stylish ensuite and roomy walk-in robe with storage shelves for your shoe collection.
* Elegant main bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity unit..
* The kitchen has been superbly designed with the crisp clean white colours of the kitchen engaging well with the earthy tones of the walls and the timber look vinyl floors.
* Well-appointed kitchen with an abundance of cupboard storage space and large pantry 600mm glass electric cooktop, 600mm wall oven and pull out range hood.
* Island bench which can be utilized as a breakfast bar with double sink, under bench dishwasher.
* Large air conditioned open planned area of the dining and adjacent lounge room.
* Internal laundry with double linen cupboard and separate w/c.
* Internal stair case gives you covered access to the under part of the property were you have car accommodation for three cars.
* Enjoy alfresco dining on your top level rear deck.
* Downstairs the ground floor deck is where you can enjoy a barbeque with family and friends while watching the kids play soccer in the rear yard.
* Fly screens throughout as well as tinted windows. Fully fenced 473m2 block. Gas Hot Water.
- 800m* to Riverlink Shopping Centre and Sporting fields.
- 2.kms* to Brassall State Scool
- 2.kms* to Ipswich State School
- 1.5kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Easy access to Warrego Highway for commuters
Here are some of the reasons to invest in Ipswich
$150 Million revitalisation of our Ipswich CBD.
$4.4 Billion, 30 year rail maintenance facility at Wulkuraka.
$1 Billion capital expenditure program at the RAAF Base Amberley.
150 unit over 55's unit complex being in North Ipswich
The Ipswich Region is experiencing unprecedented growth and is the fastest growing region in South East Queensland with the population expected to more than double by 2035.
Ipswich City was named as one of the top seven intelligent communities in the world, owing to it's innovate approach to the digital economy.
If you would like to view this amazing property please feel free to give me a call to book your private viewing of the property.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.