Positioned in the fast growing corridor of Redbank Plains where established properties can be purchased well below what it cost you to build a new property and best of all you can move straight in or if you're that astute investor having a great tenant in place when the property settles no waiting to find one.
The area offers families great community facilities and amenities from family friendly parks, dog exercise parks, both public and private schools close by, council sporting fields and recreation areas are just the beginning of what you can discover in this growing area. There are two local shopping centres for that retail therapy, train station located ten minutes away at Springfield along with Orion Shopping Centre and some great coffee shops and restaurants.
If you love your golf then you'll love playing at one of Queensland's top ten golf courses at Brookwater challenge your skills as the course weaves its way through the dense canopy of trees. Once that's completed enjoy a cool drink and a feed at Brookwater's club house.
This great brick home has plenty to offer see below;
• 4 carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes (walk in robe to master)
• Roomy ensuite to the master bedroom with shower, vanity and w/c
• Great size bathroom with separate shower, vanity and bath tub plus separate w/c
• Spacious kitchen with large bench tops which can be utilized as a breakfast bar
• Open plan kitchen comprises of wall oven, range hood and electric cooktop
• Abundance of overhead cupboards and plenty of storage under bench and pantry
• Open Planned dining and lounge room with air conditioning.
• Good size covered entertaining area, sit back and enjoy the family barbeque.
• Security screens to windows and doors, double remote lock up
• All this on a 599m2 block which is fenced, water tank
• Tenant in place paying $340pw and leased to the 3/06/19.
• Great tenants treat the home just like their own and would like to stay on.
* Home Built in approx 2010 (8 years old).
* Current rental appraisal $340-$360 per week.
* Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $515 per quarter.
* SEQ Water Fees: approx $250 per quarter (plus water usage).
* The property has WELS certification (Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards).
This property will surely be a winner with the buyers as it presents great value in a great area. Redbank Plains, well known to be an investor's hot-spot and at the same time being an attractive area for families looking for convenience and affordability. If you would like to view this great property please feel free to contact me and I can organise your private viewing of the home.
Please feel free to give me a call to book your private viewing of the property 24hrs notice is required as the property is tenanted.