Whether you are that savvy investor or buyer looking to purchase to live in you won't be disappointed with this one. Situated on an elevated block catching the cool afternoon breeze along with the stunning views of the distant mountain ranges. The home is located to one side of the block allowing access to the rear yard where to could erect a shed or maybe even a pool of course it would have to be subject local council approval.
The home is serviced by local shops in Lowood itself as well as the Lowood State Primary & Secondary Schools, parks, medical, dental and professional services. There are cafes, bakeries, a butcher, full line grocery store and specialty shopping. The area also has a golf course, 25 metre swimming pool, soccer and football fields and a lawn bowls club. It is only a 12 minute drive to Fernvale with its Woolworths Shopping Complex, local schools and clubs and new sporting facilities. Fernvale itself has a great vibe with the local markets, the famous Fernvale Bakery, restaurants, pubs and water sports available just up the road.
* Four good size bedrooms with carpet, ceiling fans and built in robes.
* Stylish ensuite with shower, vanity and separate w/c
* Roomy main bathroom with shower, separate bath, large vanity unit and separate w/c
* Large separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen.
* Large kitchen island bench which can be utilized as a breakfast bar, also has a dishwasher and dual sink.
* Abundance of cupboard storage and gas cooktop, wall oven and microwave space.
* Family time is spent in the air conditioned living area with tiled floors no worries if you have spills here.
* Internal laundry, remote double lock up garage. Fully fenced 742m2 block and a water tank.
* Currently rented at $280pw and leased to 16/05/19.
* For the commuters, Lowood has easy highway access to both Brisbane and Toowoomba.
So if you are looking to get into the market this property has been priced to sell and the owner is committed to selling the property. If you would like a private viewing of the property please feel free to call and set up a time remembering that the property is tenanted and we require 24hrs notice.