Whether you are the first home buyer, Investor or somebody who is looking to downsize this is a property worth viewing.
Positioned in the ever popular suburb of Raceview, so close to both private & public schools, parks, local shops, Raceview Tavern, and more. Also in close proximity to Booval Fair and Winston Glades Shopping Centres, East Ipswich train Station, Hospital, University as well as highway access - you'll love the convenience of this central location. . If you like a coffee or dining out then you can't go past The Top of Town restaurant and coffee shop precinct.
The practical layout combine with the comfortable design of the house means you and your family will cherish the attributes the owners have added.
* Four good size bedrooms with carpet flooring and built in robes
* Three of the bedrooms have their own air conditioning units
* Stylish ensuite with corner shower and vanity along with a w/c
* Spacious main bathroom with separate shower, bath, vanity and separate w/c
* Well-designed kitchen with abundance of bench and cupboard space
* Wall oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher and great size pantry space
* Air conditioned separate dining area combined with a roomy living area enhances the feeling of open plan living
* Internal laundry (not in garage), linen storage, security screens
* Enjoy that family barbeque and entertain family and friends in this great entertaining area
* Full fenced 686m2 block with side yard access. Double lock up garage
* Large rear yard with room for a shed or pool of course subject to Ipswich City Council Approval
* Rental appraised $350-$360pw
Overall this is a must inspect property with all the property has to offer and being well maintained homes like this don't last long. For your private viewing of the property please feel free to give me a call to book your inspection times.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.