If you're up for a challenge then we have the property for you! As you can imagine for this price, there is some work to be done here, but with so many great features on a 1619m2 block it will be worth your effort.
- Located within walking distance to bus, rail station and schools, this home offers an excellent opportunity for the renovator, investor or tradesperson
- Massive bonus of the large 3 bay shed in the rear yard, with plenty of room to drive down the side of the yard to access this shed
- Also has a recently replaced roof
- This home is generous in size, and features two bedrooms, plus a large sleep out
- Big kitchen is basic but functioning, plus there is a brand new oven still in the box which comes with the property
- Separate living area is quite spacious
- Adjoining dining room
- Bathroom has shower over bath
- Separate laundry area down a couple of stairs at the rear of the home
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Gas hot water
- There are timber floorboards underneath the original carpets
- Partially fenced 1619m2 block
- Needs some love and attention, but offers potential to improve on this property for some capital growth
- Not flood affected in 2011
Great position in North Booval within an easy walk to bus, rail transport and school. Close proximity to Booval Shopping precinct, eateries, medical needs, Ipswich CBD and so much more at your fingertips.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.