Sitting proudly on an elevated 1477m block, this property has 2 separate homes and is designed to amalgamate the extended family and is ideal for live-in parents, in-laws, adult children or carers that need to be close at hand, yet live totally independent.
Framed by the tranquil bushland with most rooms of these homes offering magnificent views, sets the backdrop for perfect entertaining or just peace and quiet.
Home 1 Features: Low Set Brick
Fully renovated with timber flooring throughout, plush carpet, modern tiles & fittings & fixtures, state of the art Kitchen, stacker timber doors to Alfresco dining, Warm colour scheme throughout, Wooden Fire place, Solar & Solar Hot water.
• Three large bedrooms, built ins + Fans (Master A/c)
• Open Plan Living - 3 Separate Area's (Family/Meals, Formal Lounge, Multipurpose Room/Media)
• Stunning Large Kitchen with s/s appliances, Cesar Stone Bench Tops, Island Bench
• Study / Guest Room
• Ensuite + Family size Bathroom + Internal Laundry
• Alfresco Area overlooking I/ground Pool
Home 2 Features: Tri Level Home
Built 2011 Stand Alone dwelling with wheel chair access from the car accom, timber flooring throughout, plush carpet, Stunning Kitchen, Security Screens and Chair lift to the downstairs area.
• Large air conditioned Master bedroom with walk in robe
• Large wheel chair access modern Ensuite
• Open plan living area flows through to the kitchen and Entertainment Deck
• Galley Style kitchen with Cesar Stone Bench Tops, + s/s appliances
• Internal Laundry
• Open Plan Living
• Designed to incorporate flexible Living, Sleeping and Ensuite (Sound proof)
• Study Nook with shelving
• Alfresco dining
• This downstairs area can also be used for split living as it has its own entry
This type of modern style living is becoming more and more popular as families grow and is more economical and affordable. Whether you are looking for a more independent situation for a loved one or would simply like to maximise the potential of your investment this property will achieve both.
Located within walking distance to Winston Glades Shopping Centre with its own IGA Supermarket/Drake and associated specialty stores. You also have quick access to the Yamanto Shopping Centre and the Yamanto and Glades Taverns. Also easy highway access to the new Springfield Ripley by pass which makes the 'Orion' Shopping Centre only a short 10 minute drive.
The area is serviced by the Churchill State Primary School, Bethany Lutheran Private Primary School and the Bremer State High School plus the Yamanto/Amberley State School. There is also, in many cases, free or government subsidized bus transport to a host of private schools including St. Edmunds and St Marys Colleges, Ipswich Boys and Girls Grammar Schools and West Moreton Anglican College. The area is surrounded by a number of parks, sporting and entertainment clubs and all the normal amenities you would expect in one of Queensland's biggest growth corridors.
Please phone, text or email for a private inspection. Just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results