The owner has spared no expense in getting the property ready for sale. The property has been freshly painted both externally and internally along with new floor tiles to the bathroom and the hardwood timber floors have been polished throughout the home. New fans, some new light fittings and timber blinds have also been installed in the property.
Positioned in the ever popular suburb of Raceview, located in close to both private & public schools, parks, local shops, tavern and more. Also in close proximity to Booval Fair and Winston Glades Shopping Centres, East Ipswich train Station, Hospital, University as well as easy highway access - you'll love the convenience of this central location. If you like a coffee or dining out then you can't go past The Top of Town restaurant and coffee shop precinct.
The practical layout combine with the comfortable design of the house means you and your family will cherish the attributes the owners have added.
* Large main bedroom with comes with air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan.
* There's three more bedrooms which are quite spacious with two containing a built in robes.
* Spacious main bathroom includes shower over bath, vanity unit and new floor tiles.
* Magnificently presented galley style kitchen with striking coloured scheme that reflects the earthy tones of the wall colours.
* There's an abundance of cupboard storage space, large pantry along with upright stove and new range hood.
* Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and the area is cooled by air conditioner.
* Roomy lounge room with ceiling fan, timber stained floors.
* Enjoy your front veranda and sit back with a cool drink and enjoy the afternoon breeze while watching the kids play.
* The property has been freshly painted both externally and internally along with some new fans, blinds and light fittings.
* Under the property you have parking for two cars separately along with a large multipurpose area.
* Full fenced 607m2 block with side yard access for small boat or trailer.
* Large rear yard with room for a shed or pool of course subject to Ipswich City Council Approval.
There's room in front of the house if you would like extra parking or build a large double carport subject to council approval.
Rental appraised $330-$340pw.
Overall this is a must inspect property with all the property has to offer and being well maintained, homes like this don't last long. For your private viewing of the property please feel free to give me a call to book your inspection times.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.