An easy commute to Rosewood of 10 minutes (Train Station), 25 minutes to Ipswich and Brisbane 60 minutes (approx) and with a sealed driveway leading to the home it’s the ideal property for a private location to turn into your new dream of a country retreat.
The very fertile country is renowned for its high productivity and growing a variety of crops all year round.
• 5 Year Old Steel Framed Dixon Home
• Lowset Brick Home with 3 x Bedrooms and the Master Suite with a Large Walk-In Robe and En-Suite
• 9 Foot Ceilings and Ducted Air-Conditioning
• Fully Sound Proofed Media Room
• Formal Lounge Room
• Modern Kitchen with Adjoining Dining and Informal Living Room
• Full Length Entertaining Area with a Spa Bath
• Established Gardens
• Spa Bath
• Air-Conditioned Craft Room Separate from the Main Residence (Could be additional Living)
• Rich Fertile Volcanic Soil
• 25 Acres Improved Pasture with another 7 Acres for Forage Sorghum
• 2 x Dams, 1 x Bore with High Quality Water Suitable for Stock and Gardens
• Majority of the Fencing in Good to Excellent Order
• Solar Gate at the Front Entry
• 18 x 9 x 5 Enclosed and Concreted Shed with a 5 KW Solar System and 3 Phase power
• Old Besser Block Dairy with a Large Awning and 3 Phase Power
• Open Bay Machinery Shed
• Cattle Yards with a Crush and Headbale
• 7 x 7 x 2.4h 2 Car Carport
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich – Real Service, Real Results