Unsurpassable and fantastic 300˚ plus views views views!!!!!!! Overlooking the Great Divide, Cunningham and Spicers Gap with an amazing Northern and Eastern aspect out to renowned Mount Walker and the Flinders Peaks.
This spectacular property is an easy commute of 60 minutes to Brisbane City and the Airport (via Tunnels and depending on traffic conditions), 20 minutes to Ipswich and Amberley Air Base with trouble-free access to the Cunningham Highway.
Various possibilities for extensive farming enterprises such as a vineyard, with approx. 80 trellised vines currently producing organic red wine. With scope to be more extensive with further plantings and additional trellis’s built. Along with existing passionfruit currently growing two crops per year.
It is also currently run as a successful cattle breeding property with improved pasture’s and potential for additional cropping on the fertile flats.
The Home and Gardens
• Full Length Deck to Capture the Spectacular Views
• A Comfortable Low Set Four Bedroom Home with Two Bathrooms
• Large Open Plan Air-Conditioned Kitchen, Living, Dining Room with Separate Laundry
• Native Home Gardens
• 100,000 lts of Fresh Water Storage
• Orchard Consisting of Orange, Lemon, Fig, Mulberry, Avocado, Olive Trees
• 2 x Bay Garage with an Attached 2 x Vehicle Carport
• 4 x Open Bay Machinery Shed
• Enclosed Shed 3 x Bay Shed with a Concreted Floor, Mezzanine Floor, Full Depth Service Pit
• Insulated Home Winery housed in a Lock Up Garage
• Excellent Steel Cattle Yards to hold up to 50 x Head with Covered Crush, Loading Ramp, Scales and Storage
• 15 x Main Paddocks of Fertile Soil plus 6 x Holding Yards
• Paddocks Designed as a Wagon Wheel with all Paddocks Narrowing for Easy Movement of Stock
• Each Paddock has at least 2 x Watering Points along with 2-3 Gates Strategically Positioned
• All Internal Fencing is as New, Boundary Fencing in Good Condition with some New Sections
• 6 x Dams
• Solar Pump on the Main Dam and a Windmill
• Windmill on the Large Bottom Dam to ensure Drought Proofing
• Unused Bore
• 80 x Trellised Vines producing Organic red Wine
• Passionfruit Vines Currently Producing 2 x Crops per Year
• Dripper Irrigation to all Vineyard Rows
• 5 ha (approx) of a Spotted Gum, Chinchilla White Gum and Grey Gum
• Balance of Property with Iron Bark etc
• 10 ha (approx) Low Grade Protection Area with Native trees and all Approved for Harvesting in Cycles along with Cattle grazing
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.
Please phone, text or email for a private inspection. Just remember we do work after hours for your convenience.
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich – Real Service, Real Results