This great lowset brick home offers a savvy investor the chance to enter the investment market or add to their growing property portfolio. Currently tenant to the 19/03/18 paying $340pw and they are great tenants treating the property just like their own home and would love to stay on. The property is elevated up from the street level and sits on a 759m2 block.
The quite country estate is the feeling you get when visiting the area where the property is located. Best the best thing you are only within minutes to two major shopping outlets “Booval Fair and “Riverlink”. Booval train station is just up the road and its only 35 minutes by rail into the Brisbane CBD. Making it only a 40min transit from home to the Brisbane CBD how good is that. Schools, hospital, university, sporting fields and the top of town coffee shop and restraint precinct are only minutes away also.
* Four good size bedrooms, main bedroom with a walk-in robe and others have built-ins.
* Good size lounge room
* Stylish ensuite with separate shower, double vanity and w/c
* Classy main bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity along with separate w/c
* Great designer kitchen with stainless steel wall oven, gas cooktop, range hood and dishwasher
* Abundance of cupboard space and backspace you can also utilise the bench as a breakfast bar
* Adjacent to the kitchen is the open plan living area and dining with air conditioning.
* Good size entertaining area and great fully fenced yard for the kids and dogs.
* Double lock up garage with remote, security screens, water tank and side yard access
Overall this is a property which investors will be happy to have on their books sit back and get somebody else to pay of your mortgage. If you would like to view the property we require 24hrs notice as the property is currently rented.