Home 1) 3 bed 2 bath 16 car
Home 2) 2 bed 1 bath 2 car
Descriptive words are difficult to find for this magnificent property! The Great Dividing Range and it's resplendent beauty is on full display with 180˚ Views which are simply breathtaking!
Country Living City Close , to top this off it has the best of both worlds with the close proximity to Ipswich (30 minutes) Brisbane City (65 minutes), Amberley Air Base (25 minutes) and Boonah (25 minutes).
The current owner manages a horse stud and cattle enterprise and it could easily be utilised for either to make a reliable income. The paddocks have been over sown with improved pastures and there is two paddocks of 50 acres (approx.) which can cultivated for additional feed.
It has an ample water supply with two large dams and a well with a windmill which pumps to a tank and is articulated back to the paddocks into troughs for stock water. An unequipped bore is also available to be equipped if required. There is also the perfect site for a large capacity dam
With two homes located on the property there is plenty of room for the extended family or live in one and have a caretaker in the other. Along with being far enough apart to have adequate privacy from the other.
Sheds galore! A large 5 x bay machinery shed with 1 x end enclosed with a roller door and concreted. The second shed is an open barn style with two roller doors both ends and concreted. This shed has 8kw's of solar power fitted along with a shower and toilet. In addition there is 6 x covered stables with day yards.
• Divided into 14 x Paddocks
• Improved Pasture
• Paddocks Suitable for Cultivation (approx. 30 ac and 20 ac)
• Well with a Windmill for Articulated Water back to Troughs
• Bore (not equipped)
• An ideal Site for a Large Capacity Dam
• 6 x Stables with Day Yards
• 30 x 70 Sand Arena with Lights
• Round yard and Loading Ramp plus Steel Yards with a Crush and Loading Ramp
• 5 x Bay Machinery Shed (One End Enclosed & Concreted)
• Large Open Shed with Roller Doors either end, Shower, Toilet and 8 KW Solar Power
Home 1 (Ex Railway Cottage Moved from Ipswich)
If these walls could talk! This Railway Cottage was moved to its present site form Darling Street Ipswich three years ago.
• 2 x Bedrooms
• 2 x Air-Conditioners
• 1 x Bathroom with Wet Room
• Stylish Shutters Fitted
• Front Verandah
• Oversized Rear Deck with Mountain Views
• 2 x Car Garage
Home 2 (Steel Framed)
• Main Bedroom with Walk-In Robe & Ensuite
• 2 x Bedrooms with Built In Robes
• 2 x Bathrooms
• 2 Pac Kitchen
• Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living
• Ducted Air-Conditioning
• 2 x Sided Deck with Expansive Views
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results