If you're that savvy investor looking to add another great investment to your growing property portfolio or you are wanting to get into the market at enter level than you can't go past this great lowset chamferboard home and its great location. Situated in the ever popular suburb of Eastern Heights convenience is the key factor the property is with in meters of the local shops which you will find Doctors, chemist, fast food outlet, service station and local convenience store. Two primary schools and a high school are five minutes away.
Within minutes you will spoilt with you shopping centre needs with Coles and Woolworths and an arrangement of speciality shops close by. Public transport bus stop is close by or if you would like to catch the train then Booval station park and ride is five minutes away. Ipswich CBD, Hospital, University, Riverlink, Coffee Shops and restaurants are all within minutes of the property.
* Situated on 607m2 fully fenced block, new electrical power box
* Three spacious bedroom with ceiling fans
* Roomy bathroom with corner shower and vanity unit. Separate w/c
* Separate laundry area and storage space with access to outside area
* Stunning refurbished kitchen with stone bench tops plenty of room for meal preparation
* Abundance of storage cupboards and large pantry as well as electric upright stove
* Separate dining room adjacent to the spacious lounge room with air conditioning
* Down the stairs the garage has been converted into a second living area which would make a great play room
* Rear yard access if you would like to construct a shed of course subject to Ipswich city council approval
* Great size rear yard with water tank, garden shed, fern house and some fruit trees
* Off street parking for three cars and best of all you only have one neighbour
* Was rented at $310pw currently vacant. Returning 6.22% on the listed price
If this property is ticking all the right boxes for you and you would like a private viewing of the property please feel free to give me a call to arrange your viewing.