Here is a chance to rent into the most elevated precinct of Eastern Heights, where properties are often sort after but rarely available. This home is a beautiful example of colonial home with a modern twist and is sure to tick the majority of boxes fastidious renters are looking for:
* Three full sized bedrooms with built ins.
* Brand new main bathroom professional fit out with a modern twist
* Stunning eat in kitchen that has all the cupboard space you will ever need
* Two large front and back entertaining verandas
* Extra sun room/office space with external exit, great for small business.
* Generous lounge room
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Security Screens throughout
* Fully fenced with amazing street appeal
* Cottage garden feel yet still perfect for a growing family
* New carport easily houses two cars
* Loads and loads of character
* Solar power
* Large water tank out back
* Loads of secure under house storage
* Tranquil gardens front and back, fruit trees galore!
* Community minded neighbours.
* Walking distance to Limestone park, Girls Grammar, St Andrews Private Hospital and Ipswich General Hospital and other medical facilities
* Close to shops and Cafes
* Only 15 minutes to RAAF Base Amberley.
Please email your enquiry and one of our staff members will email or SMS you when it is available to inspect. To download an application, please copy and paste the below link into your web browser: